Corna After Effects: People are still suffering the after effects of Corona. From heart to lungs, corona has seriously affected many organs. Many types of after effects of corona are being seen in children too. Hormones are changing at a very young age, especially in girls. This is called precocious puberty. In this, the adult hormones begin to form in the child’s body, while medically this is not the right age for his physical change.
Such cases increased by 30 percent after Corona
After Corona in the capital Delhi, there has been a significant increase in such cases. In which the girls of 5 to 8 years have started their periods. Doctors say that cases of precocious puberty used to come up even earlier, but since the corona epidemic, such cases have increased by 30 percent, which is worrying.
Cases of precocious puberty have increased in the world
India is not the only country where cases of such physical changes are increasing in girls, but from Italy to Turkey and America, pediatricians from all over the world have reported increasing cases of precocious puberty. A report by The Washington Post and The Fuller Project states, “In some cases, breast development is occurring in girls under the age of 5 and girls under the age of 8 are getting their periods.
Effects of Precocious Puberty
- The problem of puberty in premature girls is having a cyclical effect on parents and girls.
- At this time, girls do not understand the unwanted pregnancy, which increases the risk.
- At this time, along with good touch and bed chat, it has also become necessary to tell about periods and hormones change.
- Doctors say that after hormonal changes in girls, growth stops in most cases, especially the length.
- This affects the height of the girls. Parents are also worried about this.
- On the other hand, girls who start having periods early, they are more likely to have PCOD problems due to fire.
- Although it is not related, but girls who have early breast development are also at increased risk of breast cancer due to prolonged high estrogen level.
reasons for early puberty in girls
In fact, people stayed in homes during Kovid and the physical activity of children was also affected due to the lockdown. In such a situation, the weight of the children started increasing. Our brain, which does not read age, starts making a lot of changes only because of physical changes. Simply put, the pituitary gland, which manages all the hormone levels in the body, triggers puberty when the body reaches a certain weight. The reason for this is hormones. Apart from this, the screen time of children has also increased significantly during the epidemic. This also reduced the level of melatonin in the body. The increased level of melatonin also triggers the pituitary gland.
read this also: Sore Throat And Fever: If you have symptoms of sore throat and fever, then checkup immediately, it may be this disease
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )