Petrol Diesel Price In 20 November 2022: Every day at 6 am in India, major oil companies of the country such as Hindustan Petroleum, Indian Oil and Bharat Petroleum release new prices of petrol and diesel. These prices are fixed on the basis of crude oil prices in the international market. For some time, a decline in the prices of crude oil is being registered in the international market.
Currently Brent crude oil is trading around 87.62 per barrel. Whereas WTI Crude Oil Price is trading at $80.08 per barrel. In such a situation, the biggest question that arises is whether the effect of the fall in the prices of crude oil in the international market is visible on the domestic market.
Have the prices of petrol and diesel reduced today?
There has not been any major change in the price of petrol and diesel in the country for a long time. Petrol-diesel prices in the country’s capital Delhi and other three metros remain at their old prices. There has been no major change in the petrol-diesel price since about 183rd day. Earlier on May 21, to control the prices of petrol and diesel across the country, the Modi government at the Center had made major changes in the excise duty of petrol and diesel. Where the excise duty of petrol was cut by Rs 8 per liter and the price of diesel by Rs 6 per litre. Since then, the prices of petrol and diesel have remained almost constant.
Petrol-diesel prices in four metros of the country-
- Delhi- Petrol Rs 96.72, diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Kolkata- Petrol Rs 106.03, diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
- Chennai- Petrol Rs 102.63, diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
- Mumbai- Petrol Rs 106.31, diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
Petrol-diesel price in major cities of the country-
- Hyderabad – Petrol Rs 109.66 and diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
- Bengaluru – Petrol Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
- Chandigarh – Petrol Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
- Gurugram – Petrol Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter
- Jaipur – Petrol Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
- Noida – Petrol Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Patna – Petrol Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
How to check the petrol-diesel price of your city-
Every person can easily check the petrol-diesel price of his city through SMS. Indian Oil (IOC) customers send RSP
read this also-