Petrol Diesel Price in 12 October 2022: After the continuous increase in the prices of crude oil in the international market, a fall in its price has been recorded yesterday. OPEC has recently decided that it had decided to reduce its crude oil production. Since then, an increase in the prices of crude oil was recorded in the international market, but yesterday its prices have once again registered a fall. In such a situation, the question arises that after the fall in the prices of crude oil, does the common man get some relief in the price of petrol and diesel.
The country’s major state-owned oil companies Hindustan Petroleum, Bharat Petroleum and Indian Oil have released petrol and diesel prices on Wednesday morning. According to this, there has been no change in the price of petrol and diesel today. There has been no change in the price of petrol and diesel in the major cities of the country for a long time.
Petrol-diesel price in major cities of the country-
- Delhi-Petrol Rs 96.72 per liter, Diesel price Rs 89.62 per liter
- Kolkata- Petrol Rs 106.03 per liter, Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
- Mumbai- Petrol Rs 106.31 per liter, Diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Chennai- Petrol Rs 102.63 per litre, Diesel Rs 94.24 per litre
- Hyderabad- Petrol Rs 109.66 per liter, Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
- Lucknow- Petrol Rs 96.57 per liter, Diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Noida- Petrol Rs 96.79 per liter, Diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Patna- Petrol Rs 107.24 per litre, Diesel Rs 94.04 per litre
- Bangalore-Petrol Rs 101.94 per liter, diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
- Chandigarh- Petrol Rs 96.20 per liter, Diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
- Gurugram –Petrol Rs 97.18 per liter, Diesel Rs 90.05 per liter
Crude oil price in international market
Crude oil prices in the international market have fallen yesterday. Currently, global oil benchmark Brent crude is at $ 93.99 per barrel and WTI crude remains at $ 88.86. The Group of Oil Exporting Countries ie OPEC+ has decided to reduce the production of crude oil. This decision has a direct impact on the price of crude oil in the international market, but for the last two days the prices are falling.
Check the petrol-diesel price of your city in this way-
Petrol-Diesel can be checked by the customer sitting at home only through SMS. If you are a BPCL customer, then to check petrol-diesel price, write RSP
read this also-