Petrol Diesel Price in 4 November 2022: In India, state-owned oil companies like Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum release their petrol-diesel prices every day at 6 am. This petrol-diesel price is based on the crude oil prices in the international market.
Talking about today, a fall has been registered in the crude oil price today. Since then, WTI Crude Oil is trending at $ 88.09 per barrel and Brent Crude Oil at $ 94.59 per barrel. Despite the fall in crude oil prices, no change has been recorded in the petrol-diesel price. It has remained at its old price in all the four metropolitan cities in the country.
How much is petrol-diesel available in four metropolitan cities?
- Delhi-Petrol Rs 96.72, Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Chennai-Petrol Rs 102.63, Diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
- Mumbai – Petrol Rs 106.31, Diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Kolkata-Petrol Rs 106.03, Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
Know the condition of other cities in the country-
- Lucknow – Petrol Rs 96.57, Diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Port Blair – Petrol Rs 84.10, Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
- Gurugram – Petrol Rs 97.18, Diesel Rs 90.05 per liter
- Noida – Petrol Rs 106.31, Diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Thiruvananthapuram – Petrol Rs 107.71, Diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
Petrol-diesel price has not changed for a long time-
On May 21 this year, the Modi government at the Center made a big change in the price of petrol-diesel. To control the rising petrol-diesel price in the country, the government had reduced the exercise duty of petrol and diesel by Rs.8 and Rs.6. Since then, the prices of petrol and diesel have remained almost constant across the country. In such a situation, people get relief from inflation.
Easy way to check petrol and diesel price-
You can check the petrol-diesel price of your city before filling petrol-diesel oil in your vehicle. For this you only have to SMS. If you want to check BPCL customer petrol-diesel price, write RSP
read this also-