Petrol Diesel Price in 2 November 2022: For a long time there was a fall in the prices of crude oil in the international market, but today the price has registered a rise. Now after this the biggest question arises whether the price of petrol and diesel has registered a rise today.
Today, there has been no change in the price of petrol and diesel in the four metros of the country i.e. Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. It remains at its old price. It is worth noting that there has been no major change in the prices of petrol and diesel in the last 5 months.
Prices of petrol and diesel in metros-
- Delhi-Petrol Rs 96.72, Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Mumbai- Petrol Rs 106.31, Diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Kolkata- Petrol Rs 106.03, Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
- Chennai- Petrol Rs 102.63, Diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
Know about today’s crude oil prices-
There is a continuous upsurge in the prices of crude oil in the international market. Today, after a long period of continuous decline, the price of crude oil has seen an increase. After the increase in WTI crude oil, it is trading at $ 89.13 per barrel. While Brent crude oil is at $ 95.27 per barrel.
Know the condition of other big cities-
- Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57, Diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57, Diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94, Diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
- Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19, Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
- Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66, Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
- Rs 97.18 in Gurugram, diesel Rs 90.05 per liter
- Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24, Diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
- Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48, Diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
- Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71, Diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
Check the price of petrol and diesel in your city like this-
If you want to check BPCL customer petrol-diesel price, write RSP
read this also-