Aloe Vera juice: There is no doubt that aloe vera juice is a treasure of health. Whether it is a disease inside the body or outside, Aloe Vera helps in getting rid of all kinds of problems. Although aloe vera juice has been consumed for centuries and most people know it by the name of cowpea and aloe vera. But since the time of corona infection, a different kind of love has been seen among the people towards it.
Now people who drink aloe vera juice in every second-third house will be found comfortably. This juice is very healthy and also increases immunity. But consuming it in certain situations can have the opposite effect on the body. That is, you can get sick instead of being healthy. Here’s what happened to those situations…
When not to consume Aloe Vera juice?
- If you are taking medicines for any disease, then consume aloe vera juice only after consulting your doctor. Otherwise, it may be that the effect of medicines and this juice together may create a new problem for your health.
- Aloe vera juice extracted through latex can also be harmful to health. Medically this juice is not considered safe. Therefore, whenever you buy aloe vera juice, definitely pay attention to what is written in its making process detail.
- Aloe vera juice should not be consumed even during pregnancy. Because drinking it during this time can also cause miscarriage and can also lead to mental disorder in the child.
- Women who give milk to children, they should avoid consuming it. Its consumption can also cause diarrhea i.e. loose motion or abdominal pain, abdominal cramps etc. for such women and children.
- Children should also not consume aloe vera juice. The child must be at least 12 years of age to consume it. Aloe vera juice can have an adverse effect on the health of children under this age.
- People suffering from heart problems should also avoid the consumption of aloe vera juice. If you want to consume it, then definitely consult your doctor and Ayurvedic doctor about it.
- The elderly should also not consume aloe vera juice. Because of its consumption, irregular heartbeat, muscle contraction or very soft, can become the reason for weakness in the body.
What are the side effects of aloe vera juice?
Apart from the health related problems mentioned above, in only one situation, aloe vera juice harms the body and that is, consuming it in excess. People who consume it more than the quantity prescribed by the doctor, they may have to face these conditions in addition to the problems mentioned above…
- Drinking aloe vera juice in excess can cause kidney diseases. If this is done for a long time, then kidney failure can also occur.
- If aloe vera juice is taken in more than the prescribed dosage, then there can be a problem of dehydration. Whereas the body remains hydrated when consumed in the right amount.
- By drinking more aloe vera juice, the digestive system can become very sensitive and you may have frequent loose motion problems.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Read also: Fenugreek is a panacea for many diseases, learn how to use it
Read also: There are many benefits of eating figs, a unique way to stay healthy
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )