RSMSSB CHO Registration: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited applications from eligible candidates for more than three thousand posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). The process of registration for these vacancies has started. Therefore, if you are also willing to apply for these posts, then apply in the prescribed format before the last date. Applications on these can be done online only. For this you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, whose address is – recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in
this is the last date
The process of application is on for these posts of RSMSSB and the last date to apply for these posts is 07 December 2022 Is. Applications made after this date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Also know that a total of 3531 posts of Community Health Officer will be filled through this recruitment drive of RSMSSB.
who can apply
To apply for the post of CHO of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board, the candidate’s age should be between 21 to 40 years. Age will be calculated from January 01, 2023.
To apply for these posts, the candidate should have a B.Sc degree in Community Health, B.Sc Nursing, GNM or BAMS degree from a recognized university.
How much is the application fee
To apply for these vacancies, the unreserved category, BC and EBC category (creamy layer) will have to pay an application fee of Rs 450. Whereas BC and EBC (Non Creamy Layer) will have to pay Rs 350 as fee. The fee for SC, ST applicants is Rs.250.
apply like this
- To apply for the post of RSMSSB CHO, first of all visit the official website i.e. recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Here a link will be given on which it will be written ‘COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICER (CONTRACTUAL) – 2022’. Click on it.
- Now go to the registration tab and complete the registration.
- In next step login and apply for desired post
- Now fill the application form
- After this upload all the required documents and deposit the fee.
- Now submit the application form.
- Now download this form and take a print out of it and keep it. This may come in handy in the future.
Read also: Delhi’s primary schools will open from today
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI