UPSSSC Junior Assistant Main Exam: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has started the application process for Combined Junior Assistant Mains Exam. To apply for this exam, candidates can follow the steps mentioned here. Candidates can visit the official site upsssc.gov.in to register for the mains exam. The last date for submission of application has been fixed as 14 December 2022.
A total of 1,262 vacant posts will be recruited through this recruitment drive. Of these, 1,148 are earmarked for junior assistant in health and family welfare and 114 for junior assistant in industry and enterprise.
Candidates in the age group of 18 to 40 years under the age limit are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
The applying candidates have to pay the application fee. Applicants have to pay Rs 25 as fee.
How will be the selection
Candidates will be selected for Main Exam on the basis of qualifying score in Prelims Exam 2021. A total of 130 objective type questions will be asked in the exam for 65 marks, to solve which one hour and thirty minutes will be given.
how to register
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website upsssc.gov.in
- Step 2: Now click on the Notification/ Advertisement tab on the homepage.
- Step 3: Then candidates fill the application form.
- Step 4: Now candidates have to upload all the required details and click on the submit button.
- Step 5: After this the candidate has to submit the application form.
- Step 6: After this download the application form.
- Step 7: Finally, take a print out of the application form for future reference.