WBBPE TET 2022 Registration: If you want to register for West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET 2022), then there is good news for you. To register, the candidate can apply by visiting the official website of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education, wbbpeonline.com. The process to apply for this exam has started from October 14. The last date to apply for WB TET exam has been fixed as 3 November 2022.
WB TET exam is conducted for the post of Assistant Teachers from Class 1 to 5 in Government Aided / Government Sponsored / Junior Basic Primary Schools. This year WB TET 2022 exam is to be conducted on 11th December 2022.
WBBPE TET 2022: Application fee to be paid as much
The general category candidates applying for the exam will have to pay Rs 150. Whereas the candidates belonging to OBC have to submit the application fee of Rs.100. At the same time, the application fee for SC / ST / PH category candidates has been fixed at Rs 50.
WBBPE TET 2022: How to Apply
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website of WBBPE, wbbpeonline.com.
- Step 2: After that the candidate has to click on the Apply for Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 (TET-2022) button.
- Step 3: Then click on Apply for Candidate Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 (TET-2022).
- Step 4: Now candidates fill the application form and enter the details.
- Step 5: After that candidates upload the required documents.
- Step 6: Then the candidate has to pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Now candidates submit the WB TET application form.
- Step 8: At last the candidates download the form and take a print out of it.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI