Organic Eggs vs Synthetic Eggs: Like every year, with the onset of winter this year, the demand for eggs has increased once again in the market. Egg consumption is high in winter, but is the egg you are eating real? Yes, you have heard it right, in fact fake eggs are also being sold in the market nowadays. Eating eggs without knowing whether it is real or fake can prove to be dangerous for you. In today’s news, we will tell you only about some identities related to real and fake eggs. read this full news
Noida-based nutritionist Reema Hingorani says that nowadays artificial or synthetic eggs are being sold in the market. They will not benefit you, but on the contrary can make you sick.
- The white part of the synthetic egg will be rough and the natural egg is smooth.
- After boiling the egg, peeling it and cutting it, if its yoke appears excessively yellow, then understand that there is something wrong with the egg.
- Apart from synthetic eggs, plastic eggs are also sold in the market. They come from China. Which can have a bad effect on your health.
- The white and the yellow part of the imitation egg are made from the same material. That’s why when mixing them, they mix with each other.
- If you break the egg, then the yellow and white part of the fake egg will get mixed together.
- The white part of the fake egg is hard. Try pressing it, if it does not tear easily, it will be fake.
- Take water in a vessel and put eggs in it. The fake egg will not sink in water, while the real one will sink.
- If you keep a fake egg in the open, if there are no flies or ants in it, then understand that your egg is fake.
- Fake eggs catch fire when they come in contact with fire, because they are made of plastic.
Effect of fake eggs on your health
Eating artificial or plastic eggs can be dangerous for any human being. These eggs are made up of different types of chemical compounds. You do not get protein from synthetic eggs, but your metabolism gets spoiled. Now it comes to what harm can be done to our health by eating artificial eggs. Read below how eating fake eggs can have a bad effect on your health.
- effect on metabolism
- Bad effect on the brain, nervous system and liver.
- Harmful effect on the ability to make blood.
- Stomach upset.
- Increase in blood pressure
- Weak bones.
- Kidney damage.
- According to Reema Hingorani, as many lifestyle issues as you have in its long term effect, they will start showing gradually.
- If hormones are being affected, then girls will have problems with period problems, early hair growth, acne.
- Common people may have problems like increased diabetes, increased thyroid, hormonal imbalance.
How to check egg quality
- Try to take organic eggs only.
- From the shop where you are buying eggs, first find out from where the eggs come in that shop.
- It is difficult to do this in a busy life, but still try that if you have any contact with any firm, then buy eggs from them only.
Benefits of eating natural eggs
Eggs are the best source of protein. They also fulfill the deficiency of some vitamins and minerals in the body. Such as- Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Iodine, Omega-3 etc. Usually an egg contains about 6 grams of protein.
How many eggs should be eaten in a day?
The number of eggs eaten depends more on your age, gender, personality and lifestyle. Even after walking a few kilometers every day, the digestive system of most elderly people is slow. On the one hand, a young person going to the gym can burn calories faster. Therefore, it is better that you decide the number of eggs you should eat after asking your doctor.
This is how plastic eggs are made
Sodium alginate is mixed with hot water and a mixture is prepared by mixing gelatin, alum and benzoic in it. After that a fake egg is prepared from this mixture. This mixture is used to make both the yellow and white parts of the egg. For the yellow part, just a little yellow color is also added to this mixture. Whereas, calcium chloride is used to prepare egg shells.
Also read – What is the difference between a bar, club, pub and lounge?
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )