CAT 2022 Exam Guidelines: IIM Bangalore will conduct the Common Admission Test i.e. CAT Exam 2022 on this Sunday. Only two days are left in the paper. In this remaining time, no preparation related to the exam can be done, but some things can definitely be kept in mind while giving the exam. With this you will be able to score well in the exam. Know the guidelines issued for the exam, dress code and dos and don’ts of the exam.
what are the dos
- Print your admit card on an A-4 size paper. It should also be noted that it will not be considered valid until it has your photo or signature.
- Before leaving for the examination center, keep one more valid ID proof with you.
- Reach the center at least half an hour before the exam.
- Paste the same photo on the admit card of CAT exam which you have put on the CAT application form. This makes verification easy.
- Follow all Kovid protocols at the center at the time of examination.
what are the don’ts
- Apart from the items given in the guidelines, do not carry anything other than which may cause problems. Like jewelry, food items etc.
- Do not carry any type of gadgets like mobile phone, smart watch, calculator, wallet etc.
- Do not wear any kind of jewellery.
what is the dress code
Candidates going for CAT 2022 exam have to wear full face mask. Wearing socks, plain pullovers, sweaters and cardigans without pockets are allowed in the examination hall. Do not wear footwear with thick soles and wear low heels only. Do not carry any personal item not allowed in the hall.
The CAT exam will be held in three shifts. The first shift will be between 8.30 to 10.30, the second shift will be between 12.30 to 2.30 and the third shift will be between 4.30 to 6.30 in the evening. The paper will be divided into three sections. Official website to get detailed information on any other subject iimcat.ac.in Can go on.
Read also: Recruitment has come out for engineering graduates on these posts
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI