Hair Fall Prevention Tips: Hair fall is a common problem. In today’s time, very few people are found, who say that they do not have the problem of hair fall. People whose hair is falling a lot at a young age, the question often comes in the mind of such people, can the hair fall back or will they become a victim of baldness at an early age? This is what is being told here…
can hair fall back
Whether the hair that has fallen out will come back or not depends on whether you have what is the cause of hair loss, In some cases the hair comes back quickly, in some cases the hair comes back with the help of medicines and oils and in some cases the hair is not able to come back. Therefore, before treating the problem of hair fall, doctors do a thorough study of the causes of hair loss.
In what cases does the hair fall back
- If your hair has fallen due to the wrong shampoo choice
- Due to the change of location, the water there is not suiting your hair.
- Hair loss due to a reaction to a hair treatment
- Hair fall due to lack of nutrition in the diet
- Hair fall due to side effects of medicines
- hair fall due to seasonal illness
- Hair fall due to hormonal imbalance
- hair fall due to pregnancy
In which cases the hair fall does not come back
- Hair loss due to genetic reasons
- hair fall due to aging
- hair loss due to an autoimmune disease
young hair loss
Some children also have the problem of hair fall while the hair of some youth starts falling rapidly. There are reasons for this happening and their reasons may be different from person to person. Some common and possible causes are as follows…
1. Causes of Hair Loss in Children
- nutritional deficiency in food
- any disease
- Low levels of protein and calcium
- hormonal problem
- to be under stress
2. Causes of hair loss in puberty
- not taking proper diet
- eating too much fast food
- to be addicted
- to smoke
- Prohibited drug use
- chemical hair treatment
- use of birth control pills
- PCOS in women
- to be tense
- Iron, protein and zinc deficiency in the body
- Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency
- change in weather
How to stop hair fall?
To reduce hair fall, first of all it is important to know what is the reason for hair loss of a person. According to this, hair fall is controlled within a few weeks after the treatment is done. However, remind you that due to the stressful lifestyle of today’s time, 70 to 100 hair loss in a day is considered medically normal.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, please consult a doctor.
read this also
By the age of 35, the amount of hair that has to fall should fall, it does not fall again! Is this completely true?
Eating these 7 things increases hair fall, if you don’t stop you will regret it
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )