Chhath Puja 2022 Sandhya Arghya: The shade of Chhath is engulfed in the whole country. Today, the second day of Chhath festival is called Kharna. In this, the fasting eats sweet food. Women start the fast in the evening after eating jaggery kheer and rice. Nirjala fast of 36 hours starts after Kharna. After this, the first Arghya will be given to the Sun on 30 October 2022.
On this day, water is offered to the setting sun i.e. the setting sun in the evening. It is believed that if water is offered to the Sun with the right method and rules, then luck shines like the sun. Let us know by which method the first Arghya should be offered to the Sun in the evening during Chhath Puja.
Chhath Puja 2022 Surya Arghya Muhurat (Chhath Puja 2022 Sandhya Arghya Muhurat)
Arghya is offered to the setting sun on the Shashthi Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month i.e. 30 October 2022. Then on 31 October 2022, you will complete your fast by offering fast water to the rising sun.
- kartik shukla shashti date start: 30 October 2022, 05:49 am
- kartik shukla shashti date ends: 31 October 2022, 03:27 am
- sunrise time 06.35 am (30 October 2022)
- sunset time– 5:38 pm (30 October 2022)
Chhath Puja 2022 Muhurta
- Brahma Muhurta – 04:53 am – 05:44 am
- Abhijit Muhurta – 11:48 am – 12:33 pm
- Twilight Muhurta – 05:46 PM – 06:11 PM
Chhath Puja 2022 Auspicious Yoga (Chhath Puja 2022 Sandhya Arghya Shubh yoga)
The third day is very important in the Chhath festival, in this, on the day of offering Arghya to the setting sun, a combination of many auspicious yogas is being formed, due to which the devotee will get renewable virtue, on this day Ravi, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga is being formed. Worshiping the Sun in Ravi Yoga leads to an increase in prestige in life, blessings of strength, intelligence, wealth are obtained.
- Ravi Yoga – 30 October 2022, 7.26 – 31 October 2022, 05.48
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga – 06.35 am – 07.26 am (30 October 2022)
Chhath Puja 2022 Astgami Surya Arghya Vidhi (Chhath Puja Sandhya Arghya Vidhi)
- A day before Chhath Puja, fasting starts in the night. In this festival, on the third day i.e. on Surya Shashthi, take a bath in the morning and worship the Sun God regularly.
- While taking the vow of fast, say this mantra – ‘Om Adya Amuk Gotro Amuk Namaham Mama with all sinfulness, Shri Suryanarayanadevprasanarth Shri Suryashthivrat Karishye for the body’s health’
- On this day in the evening, cotton sarees and men wear dhoti on fasting. On this day, Arghya is offered to the Sun by placing the worship material in the basket of Chhath Puja.
- In the evening at sunset, stand in the river or pond and take a bath. Then wheat flour and jaggery, thekua made from sugar and rice made of bhusba, sugarcane, coconut, suthni, sweet potato, red vermilion, banana, pear, honey, betel, big lemon, betel nut, caraway, camphor, sweet, sandalwood, turmeric Garnish in nuggets or soups made from apples, fruits and flowers.
- Now light a lamp in the bamboo soup, take water in a copper vessel, add red sandalwood, red flowers, Akshat, Gangajal and stand in the water and offer Arghya to the sun. While offering water, make a stream of water and offer Arghya.
- Pray for the fulfillment of wishes to the Sun God and Chhathi Mayya and then circumambulate it three times in the water itself.
Mantra to offer Arghya to the Sun
- Oh aihi Suryadev Sahasransho Tejo Rashi Jagatpatte. Compassionate Maa Bhaktya Grihnardhya Diwakar:..
- Om Surya Namah, Om Adityaya Namah, Om Namo Bhaskarai Namah. Arghya Samarpayami.
Chhath Puja 2022: On Chhath i.e. Surya Shashthi, do these measures according to your zodiac, luck will shine like the sun
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.