Petrol Diesel Price in 28 October 2022: After the continuous increase in the prices of crude oil in the international market, now its price is being reduced. Today the prices of both WTI Crude Oil and Brent Crude Oil have registered a fall. After the decrease in WTI crude oil, it is trading at $ 88.61 per barrel. At the same time, Brent crude oil is at $ 96.62 per barrel. After this fall, the biggest question is whether there has been a fall in the price of petrol and diesel today or not.
On Friday, the country’s big state-owned oil companies like Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum released the prices of their petrol and diesel. According to this, there has been no change in the price of petrol and diesel on this day i.e. 28 October 2022. In the metros of the country, the price of petrol and diesel remains at its old rate.
Petrol-diesel prices did not change in many cities after May 22
To control the rising petrol-diesel prices across the country, on May 21, the central government had cut the excise duty of petrol and diesel. After this, there was a reduction of Rs 8 in petrol and Rs 6 in diesel. Since then, the country has remained stable in the price of petrol and diesel. There has been some change in the price of petrol and diesel according to the states, but the prices have remained stable in the metros of the country.
Petrol-diesel price in metros-
- Delhi- Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Mumbai- Petrol Rs 106.31 and Diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Chennai- Petrol Rs 102.63 and Diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
- Kolkata- Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
Petrol and diesel prices of other big cities-
- Lucknow – Petrol Rs 96.57 and Diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Noida – Petrol Rs 96.57 and Diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Hyderabad – Petrol Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
- Bhubaneswar – Petrol Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
- Jaipur – Petrol Rs 108.48 and Diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
- Chandigarh – Petrol Rs 96.20 and Diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
- Thiruvananthapuram – Petrol Rs 107.71 and Diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
- Port Blair – Petrol Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
- Gurugram – Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter
In this way, check the price of petrol and diesel in your city-
If you want to check BPCL customer petrol-diesel price, write RSP
read this also-