Petrol Diesel Price in 18 November 2022: In the global market, there is a continuous upsurge in the prices of Crude Oil Price. Today a decline has been recorded in the prices of crude oil. Brent crude oil is trading around 87.62 per barrel. WTI Crude Oil Price is trading at $ 80.08 per barrel. In such a situation, the biggest question arises whether the fall in crude oil prices has affected the domestic market or not.
It is worth noting that there are some major government oil companies in the country such as Hindustan Petroleum, Indian Oil and Bharat Petroleum release the petrol-diesel price every day at 6 am. On Saturday, a change in the price of Petrol-Diesel has been recorded in some states of the country. We are giving you information about these cities and states.
Know in which cities the petrol-diesel price has changed-
- Noida- Petrol Rs 96.79, diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Lucknow- Petrol Rs 96.57, diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Patna- Petrol Rs 107.80, diesel Rs 94.56 per liter
- Ghaziabad- Petrol Rs 96.58, diesel Rs 89.75 per liter
Petrol-diesel price in four metros-
- Kolkata- Petrol Rs 106.03, diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
- Mumbai- Petrol Rs 106.31, diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Chennai- Petrol Rs 102.63, diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
- Delhi- Petrol Rs 96.72, diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
There has been no change in petrol and diesel prices for a long time.
There has been no change in the petrol-diesel price. On May 21, the Modi government at the Center made a big cut in the excise duty to control the rising prices of petrol and diesel. After this, the price of petrol became cheaper by Rs 8 per liter and diesel by Rs 6 per litre. Since then, there has been no major change in the prices of petrol and diesel across the country.
How can customers check the petrol-diesel price of their city-
Every person can easily check the petrol-diesel price of his city through SMS. Indian Oil (IOC) customers send RSP
read this also-