Causes Of Excessive Sleepiness: It is as important for every person to eat healthy food, it is equally important to get enough sleep. People who get less than 7-8 hours of sleep are at risk of many diseases. The body is in dire need of adequate sleep to remain active and healthy throughout the day. You know very well that taking less sleep has many bad effects on the body. But do you know how much sleeping too much can prove to be harmful for your health? If you sleep more than 8-9 hours daily, then you should know very well about the damage caused by it.
Sleeping too much affects the body
1. Headache: Sleeping too much can have a bad effect on the neurotransmitters, due to which the problem of pain in your head can arise. If you sleep for long periods of time during the day, your night’s sleep may be interrupted, which later causes a headache.
2. Obesity: Obesity causes many diseases including cancer and diabetes. Too much sleep can cause obesity problems. This is the reason why sleeping more should always be avoided. However, getting less sleep can also cause this problem.
3. Type 2 diabetes: Sleeping more than the required hours can increase your risk of getting type-2 diabetes. Because sleeping more increases obesity, which can cause the risk of diabetes.
4. Heart disease: Sleeping more can also cause heart disease. People who sleep excessively, increase the risk of heart disease. Statistics show that people who sleep 11 hours a night are more likely to develop heart disease than people who sleep 7 to 8 hours.
5. Depression: Many people suffering from depression suffer from lack of sleep. However, there are some people who sleep excessively. Sleeping more can make the situation worse. This is the reason why every person should sleep neither more nor less.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do consult a doctor or related expert.
Read this also: Does normal cold and cold also give immunity to fight against Covid? Shocking information came to light