Protein Quantity In A Day: Protein is such a thing, which is very important for our body. It makes our bones strong and helps in building muscles. Most bodybuilders consume protein in their diet and common people should also consume a limited amount of protein. But according to a report, 9 out of 10 people in India do not get enough protein. Today we tell you how much protein you need in a day and how you can fulfill it.
Protein deficiency problems
Not consuming enough protein can lower a person’s energy level. He may have to face problems like fatigue, weakness and falling sick again and again. The effect of protein deficiency is also visible on your face and hair.
benefits of protein
Protein helps with brain function. It boosts our metabolism. body from injuries elevates. Keeps different parts of the body healthy and even keeps the stomach full for a long time.
how much protein to eat in a day
According to experts, men require 50 grams of protein a day, while women should consume 46 grams of protein daily. There itself, During pregnancy, a woman should consume up to 72 grams of protein every day.
what do you get protein from
1. There is about 20 to 24 grams of protein in 100 grams of meat.
2. About 24 grams of protein is found in 100 grams of paneer.
3. 3 whole eggs (white and yellow part) contain 18 grams of protein.
4. About 52 grams of protein is found in 100 grams of soya chunk.
5. 100 grams of white soybean gives about 38 grams of protein.
6. 100 grams of brown soybean gives about 35 grams of protein.
7. 30 grams of pistachios give you about 7 grams of protein.
8. 30 grams of watermelon seeds gives you about 10 grams of protein.
9. 1 glass of cow’s milk gives about 10 grams of protein.