PAN Card Validity: With the changing times, PAN card has become a very important document. It is used for many financial documents. From opening a bank account to buying a property, buying jewelery to filing Income Tax Return, PAN card is required everywhere. Apart from this, PAN card is also required to take advantage of many government schemes. Nowadays it has become necessary to link PAN card with Aadhaar, so that the financial history of the people can be easily tracked.
PAN card is a legal document issued by the Income Tax Department. Through this, the ID department keeps an eye on the income and tax of the citizen. Most of the important documents like Driving License, Passport etc. have an expiry date after which that document expires. Do you know what is the validity of PAN card and how to make these documents. Let us give you information about this-
What is the validity of pan card
The PAN card has a lifetime validity i.e. once the PAN card is made, it remains valid till the person is alive. PAN card is a 10 number alphanumeric number which the Income Tax Department gives the facility to surrender (PAN Card Surrender) after the death of a person. We tell you about the process of deactivating or surrendering the PAN card of the deceased person.
how to surrender pan card
If you want to surrender the PAN card of any of your deceased relative, then first of all you should write an application to the Assessment Officer. Along with this, you also have to write the reason for surrendering the PAN card in the application. In this application, all the information like the name of the deceased, date of birth, death certificate, PAN number etc. will also have to be entered. Along with this application, you will also have to attach the death certificate. Along with this, you will have to keep a copy of the application. After this you can give proof of PAN card surrender.
Easy way to get PAN card-
- To get a PAN card, you have to click on the e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department.
- Now click on ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’.
- Now click on ‘Get New PAN’. After this, you will be asked to enter the Aadhar number, which should be filled.
- As soon as you enter Aadhaar, an OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, your e-PAN will be generated. You can download it.
- While making an instant PAN card, you will not have to fill any form, you do not have to give any kind of information. All the details are taken from your Aadhaar itself.
- The PAN card that you have made instantly remains an e-PAN card, but if you want, you can later convert this e-PAN card into a physical card as well.
- You will have to pay a fee for the physical card.
- After this PAN card will come from your home address.
read this also-
Indian Railway: Railways earned 231 crores in a year from AC-3 tier economy class, know what is its merit
Ration Card: Govt. Diwali Before this great news was given to the ration card holders! Grocery items will be available for only 100 rupees