DU NCWEB Admission 2022 4th Cut-Off List Released: University of Delhi (DU) has released the fourth cut-off list under Non-Collegiate Women Education Board Admission (DU NCWEB Admission 2022). Those candidates who have applied for NCWEB admission of DU can check the cut-off list by visiting the official website of Delhi University. The university has released the fourth cut-off list. To see this, the official website address of Delhi University is – du.ac.in
Today is the last date to take admission
According to the information given in the notice, online admission for Delhi University’s NCWEB admission has started from tomorrow i.e. 23 November and the last date for taking admission is today, 24 November 2022, Thursday. After today the admissions in the respective teaching centers will be closed.
what is written in the notice
According to the information given in the notice, the percentage of cut-off marks on the basis of which admission is given in various courses is given in the chart.
The cut off list for B.Com course is 73% in Hansraj College and 73% in Miranda House. The highest cut off for BA program is 85 percentile. The list and list of different colleges can be checked from the website.
How to check 4th cut-off list
- To check the fourth cut-off list of DU NCWEB Admission, first of all visit the official website i.e. admission.uod.ac.in.
- Here on the homepage, a link named DU NCWEB Fourth Cut Off 2022 List will be given, click on it.
- By doing so, a new page will open on which candidates can check the cut-off list.
- See the cut-off from here and if you want, download the page and take a print out of it.
- For any kind of updates related to admission, visit only the official website.
Click here to see the 4th cut-off list for BA programsYou can also click on the direct link. To see the fourth cut-off list of B.Com program You can visit this direct link.
Read also: JEE Main 2023 exam date will be released soon
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI