EPF E-Nomination Last Date 2022: If you are a PF subscriber, then there is good news for you. Now you can update nominee details online. While opening the account for investment in many savings schemes, the relevant regulatory bodies are now making nomination mandatory for the investors. Efforts are also being made to make the process easier with the help of technology. The Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has given the facility of e-nomination to Provident Fund (PF) subscribers.
Nominee details not given
EPFO is also informing all those PF account holders for e-nomination who have not yet given the nominee details with their PF account. In the event of the death of the investor, the nominee can easily get the amount invested by him in the scheme, so that most of the institutions have made nomination mandatory.
Nomination is mandatory
Preparing for e-Nomination
If you are a PF member, then you can easily do the process of e-nomination by following these necessary steps. Universal Account Number (UAN) of PF membership issued by EPFO should be activated and Aadhaar details should be linked with this number.
- Your mobile number should be linked with Aadhar card details.
- You will need the nominee’s photo while doing the e-nomination.
- You should have a scanned copy of the photograph of the nominee in JPG format of size 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- Aadhaar details of nominee, bank account details will be required.
- Bank details must contain other details including branch address and bank IFSC code.
- If different mobile numbers are linked with your Aadhar number and PF Membership Number (PF-UAN) issued by EPFO, then first change your mobile number by visiting PF member website.
this is how to do e-nomination
- With the help of these steps, you can complete the process of e-nomination very easily.
- To open the PF Member Portal, first go to this link unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Now login with the help of UAN and Password.
- Select the E-Nomination option by going to the Manage tab visible in the open window on the screen.
Now fill the required details correctly
- Click on Yes option to update the Family Declaration.
- Now by clicking on the nomination detail option, what percentage of your PF amount do you want to give to the nominee.
- For his claim, fill 20%, 30% or 50% or your desired marks and save the EPF nomination details by filling the details of all the nominee’s shares.
- Then click on E-sign. Proceed to complete the E-sign process by entering the OTP details on the same mobile number linked to Aadhaar and PF portal.
Also Read- < a title="Retirement Plan: Do your retirement planning like this, keep these things in mind, you will get good profits" href="https://www.abplive.com/business/6-retirement-planning-strategies-for-late-starters-2239382" target="_self">Retirement Plan: Do your retirement planning like this, keep these things in mind, you will get good profits