PAN Aadhaar Card Linking: PAN Card and Aadhar Card have become the most important documents in today’s time. Without these two documents, you cannot handle any of your important work. PAN card is an essential financial document. Whereas Aadhar card is mostly used as ID proof. Nowadays, from opening an account in a bank to investing, buying property, buying jewellery, Aadhar card is required for everything. In such a situation, it is very important to link PAN with Aadhaar. If you do not link Aadhaar with PAN by March 2023, then your PAN card will not be of any use after March 2023. This is the last chance to link PAN and Aadhaar as the government has made it clear that after this the facility of linking PAN and Aadhaar will not be given to citizens.
The Income Tax Department has made it clear that after this no consideration is being taken to extend the deadline. Along with this, the Income Tax Department has also said that if this work is not completed by March 2023, then your PAN card will become useless. You will not be able to use it for any financial transaction.
Penalty will have to be paid for linking Aadhar PAN card-
Let us tell you that the Income Tax Department has asked people to link PAN and Aadhaar by 31 March 2022, but for this you will have to pay a penalty. From July 1, 2022 to March 2023, you will have to pay a penalty of Rs 1,000 for linking PAN and Aadhaar. Even if you do not link both of them till then then this PAN card will be invalid or cancelled.
Easy process to link Aadhaar PAN-
- For this, you must first visit the Income Tax website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- After this you click on the Link Aadhaar option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, here you will have to fill your PAN number, Aadhaar number and many other details.
- After this, pay the fee of further fine. You can fill it through credit, debit or net banking.
- Next you will see the captcha code which you have to fill.
- After that enter your Aadhar number.
- After this, OTP will come on your Aadhaar linked number, which you need to enter.
- After this you will be linked Aadhar and PAN.
Do not use invalid pan card
You can make Invalid Pan Card operative again. But if you use an invalid PAN card in the meantime, then it will be considered a violation of section 272B of Income Tax. If found guilty in such a situation, you may face a penalty of Rs 10,000.
read this also-
IPO Update: IPO of these three companies will knock next week, you can get a chance to earn big money