Gol Gappe Health Benefits: Some street foods are so tasty that even if they are eaten everyday, the mind is not satisfied. One such street food is Gol Gappa, which is relished by a large number of people in India. Even if the stomach is full, there is always a little space left for Gol Gappa. Gol Gappa loaded with boiled chickpeas, potatoes and spicy water can satisfy all your food cravings. It is not only relished by the youth, but Gol Gappas are very popular among the elderly as well.
You will be surprised to know that Gol Gappas that look tasty are also very healthy. Such ingredients are used to make them, which are counted in nutrition-rich foods. Gol Gappas are prepared from wheat flour, semolina, boiled potatoes, mint leaves, boiled gram, green chillies, salt, chilli powder, dried mango powder, coriander and tamarind. Let us know what are the health benefits of eating them?
Benefits of eating Gol Gappa
1. Healthy Digestion: Gol Gappas are made from wheat, semolina, chickpeas and potatoes etc., which are a good source of carbs and fibre. This is the reason that by eating them, you can get plenty of fiber, which can help in improving and keeping the digestion system clean.
2. Weight Loss: Of course you must be shocked to think that how Gol Gappas can do weight loss. But it is totally possible. Most of the things that are stuffed in Gol Gappa are boiled and there is also water. This is the reason that the amount of calories in it is less, which can help in weight loss.
3. Treatment of acidity: To overcome the problem of acidity, doctors generally recommend drinking cold water like Jaljeera. Jaljeera water is the most important part of Gol Gappa, because without it its taste is considered incomplete. Ginger, cumin, mint, black salt, coriander and sometimes black pepper are added to Jaljeera water. All these things can help in calming an upset stomach and removes the problem of acidity.
4. Treatment of mouth ulcers: Jaljeera water used in Gol Gappa can cure mouth ulcers.
5. Manages blood sugar: Due to the low carb content, Gol Gappas can prove to be good for diabetes patients. However, it is necessary to consult a doctor before consuming them.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do take the advice of a doctor or a related expert.
read this also: Oscar winning film ‘The Elephant Whisperers’ was shot at this beautiful place, this location is best to visit
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)