Gold Silver Price On Diwali 2022: The festival of Diwali (Diwali 2022) is being celebrated across the country. People mostly like to buy gold on this auspicious occasion. If you are also going to buy gold and silver on Diwali, then this news will prove to be of your use. For the last several days, the rates of gold and silver are decreasing continuously.
Fall in the price of gold and silver
There has been a fall in the price of gold and silver. According to the Indian Bullion and Jewelers Association (IBJA), 24-carat gold has fallen by Rs 1,776 to Rs 50,062 per 10 grams this month as against the October high of Rs 51,838. On the other hand, silver has fallen by Rs 5,479 to Rs 55555 against this month’s high of Rs 61034.
see what’s the price
According to Goodreturns in many cities including Delhi, Mumbai, the latest rates of gold and silver are as follows. Gold became costlier by Re 1 on 23 October 2022. Today there is a fall of Rs 1 in the price of 22 carat gold and it is being sold at Rs 4701 per one gram. 24 carat gold is getting costlier by one rupee and is being sold at Rs 5,129 per one gram.
|State||22 carat gold price||24 carat gold price|
|Delhi||Rs 47,150||52,450 rupees|
|Mumbai||Rs 47,010||Rs 51,290|
|Kolkata||Rs 47,060||Rs 51,290|
|Chennai||Rs 47,410||Rs 52,710|
|Jaipur||Rs 47,150||51,450 rupees|
|Patna||Rs 47,040||Rs 51,290|
Carat wise gold price difference
- The latest price of 24 carat gold is Rs 50,062 per 10 grams. The price of 24 carat gold had reached the all-time high of Rs 51838 this month on 6 October. Now it is getting reduced by Rs 1,776 at Rs 50062 per 10 grams.
- 23 carat gold has become cheaper by Rs 1,768 from this month’s high. On October 8, its price had reached Rs 51630, now it is at Rs 49862 per 10 grams.
- The price of 22 carat gold is Rs 45,857 per 10 grams. It has come down by Rs 1,627 to Rs 45857 from this month’s high of Rs 47484 per 10 grams.
- The latest rate of 18 carat gold is Rs 37,547 per 10 grams. It has become cheaper by Rs 1,332 against Rs 38879 on October 6.
- 14 carat gold is being sold at Rs 29,286 per 10 grams. The price of 14 carat gold has become cheaper by Rs 1,039 per 10 grams from this month’s high of Rs 30325.
read this also-