MP Excise Constable Recruitment 2022: There is a great opportunity for the youth who have passed 12th to get a government job. Madhya Pradesh Police has issued a notification for the recruitment of Excise Constable. According to which recruitment is to be done on the bumper post of Excise Constable in the state. For which the last date to apply has been fixed as 24 December 2022. To apply for this recruitment, the candidate has to visit the official site peb.mponline.gov.in.
Through this recruitment drive, 200 vacant posts of Excise Constable will be recruited in MP. In which 51 posts are for regular and other vacant posts are for backlog recruitment. The candidate applying for the recruitment should have 12th pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute.
Selected candidates on these posts will be given a salary ranging from Rs 19,500 to Rs 62,500.
Application fee will have to be paid
Candidates applying for the recruitment have to pay the application fee. For this campaign, general category candidates will have to deposit Rs 500 as application fee. At the same time, reserved category candidates will be exempted from paying the application fee.
selection will be like this
Candidates for these posts will be selected on the basis of computer based test and interview.
how to apply
- To apply, candidates first go to the official site of MPPEB peb.mp.gov.in.
- After this, on the home page, click on the link to apply for the post of Excise Constable.
- Then enter the candidate details.
- After this candidates upload the required documents.
- Then upload the candidate MP Excise Constable photo and signature.
- After that pay the application fee.
- Then submit the candidate application form.
- Finally download the application form and take a print out of it.
Read this also-
Job Alert: Indian Institute of Banking and Finance Recruitment for the post of Junior Executive, apply soon
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI