Govt Jobs 2023: A great opportunity has emerged for the candidates who have passed 10th, 12th and graduation to get a government job. The application process for these recruitments has been going on for some time and the last date to apply is March 10. Those candidates who want to fill the application for these recruitments, they should apply in the prescribed format well in time. These vacancies have come out in Jawaharlal Nehru University, under which candidates will be appointed for many non-teaching posts.
Know the important information related to the application
- Applications for these posts can be made online only. For this, you have to visit the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University, whose address is – jnu.ac.in,
- Applications are being accepted from February 18 and the last date to apply is March 10, 2023.
- The educational qualification to apply for these posts is different according to the post.
- 10th, 12th or Graduation pass candidates who also have ITI Diploma in relevant field can apply.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit varies according to the post.
- Reserved category will get age relaxation as per government rules.
- The selection of candidates for these posts will be done after passing several stages of examination.
- First there will be written test, then interview and finally document verification.
- Only the candidates who clear all the stages will be selected.
- To apply for these posts, candidates of general category will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000.
- SC, ST, OBC, women category and PWD category will have to pay Rs 600 as fee.
- Through this recruitment process, the posts of Junior Assistant, MTS, Stenographer, Cook, Mess Helper, Work Assistant and Engineering Attendant will be filled.
- The number of vacancies for each post is different, about which you can get information from the notice.
Read also: There is a lot of government jobs here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI