HTET Admit Card 2022 Released: The admit cards of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test, HTET 2022 (HTET 2022) have been issued. These admit cards have been issued by the Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH). Those candidates who are going to appear in this year’s HTET exam can download the admit card from the official website. To do this, the address of the official website of BSEH is – bseh.org.in Along with this, admit cards can also be downloaded from the Haryana TET website, whose address is – haryananet.in
They will be needed to download the admit card
Candidates should keep in mind that download the admit card from the Haryana TET website only through the candidate login. For this you have to enter your registration number and password. Candidates are also requested not to wait till the last moment to download the admit card and download it as soon as possible.
htet exam details
HTET exam is held in three levels. Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3. Level 1 is for primary teachers i.e. for standard 1 to 5. Level 2 is conducted for Graduate Teachers i.e. Standard 6 to 8 and Level 3 Post Graduate Teachers i.e. Standard 9 to 12.
How to download admit card
- To download HTET admit card, first of all visit the official website i.e. bseh.org.in.
- Here a link will be given on the homepage on which it will be written “Download Haryana TET Admit Card 2022”. Click on it.
- By doing this a new page will open. This page will take you to the Haryana TET website i.e. haryanatet.in.
- Click on Candidate Login here.
- Now enter your registration details and submit.
- By doing this, your admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download it from here and take a print out.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card on the day of examination. BSEH Haryana will conduct the exam on 3rd and 4th December 2022.
- To get any information related to the exam, visit only the official website.
Download Admit Card from this direct link.
Read also: Rajasthan VDO exam result released
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI