HBSE 10th & 12th Supplementary Result 2022 Declared: Board of School Education, Haryana has released the results of Haryana Board 10th and 12th supplementary examination. Those candidates who have given these examinations of Haryana Board can check the result by visiting the official website. To do this, the address of the official website of HBSE is – bseh.org.in Results can be checked by following the steps given by visiting this website.
pass percentage like this
Joint Secretary, Haryana Board, Dr. Pawan Kumar announced that a total of 46.52 percent students passed the Haryana Board 10th supplementary examination. While a total of 60.14 candidates of class XII were successful in the supplementary exam.
These results have also been declared
Apart from the results of class 10th and 12th supplementary examination of Haryana Board, the results of class 10th and 12th supplementary examination of Haryana Open School have also been released. Candidates can know from the steps given below how to check the result.
See the result with these steps
- To check the result, first go to the official website i.e. bseh.org.in.
- Here on the homepage a link named Results will be given, click on it.
- By doing this a new page will open. Click on these links on this page – “Secondary/Sr. Secondary (Academic) Examination JULY-2022 One Day Exam Result” or “Secondary/Sr. Secondary (HOS) Examination JULY-2022 One Day Exam Result”.
- By doing this a new page will open. On this page you will have to enter your roll number, date of birth and other credentials.
- Submit by entering this. By doing this, your supplementary exam result will appear on the computer screen.
- Download it from here and take a print out if you want.
So many candidates passed the exam
Joint Secretary, BSEH further said that out of 8,559 candidates, a total of 3,982 students have passed the class 10th examination. For class 12th exam, out of 5,612 candidates, a total of 3,375 students have cleared the exam.
Click on this direct link to check the result, Visit this direct link to check open school results.
Read also: 12th pass candidates can get job in IHM
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI