SBI CBO Exam Preparation Tips: Only a few days are left for the Circle Based Officer Examination of State Bank of India. Recently the admit cards for the exam have also been issued. Those candidates who are giving this exam, their preparation would be almost complete and it is time for revision. Whatever you have read in the last days, now you will repeat it properly and if you take care of some small things, then you will be able to perform well in the examination. Know how to prepare in this remaining time.
this is the exam pattern
Before knowing about the preparation, let’s understand the exam pattern. There are two sections in SBI CBO exam – Section A and Section B. There will be 100 questions in section A which will be of 200 marks. The exam will be objective type. There will be two questions in section B which will be of 50 marks. These questions will be descriptive type. Total 150 minutes will be given to solve the question paper.
Prepare like this in the last minute
- There is still time to identify your weak areas and work on them. Otherwise you will panic at the time of paper.
- Use the summarized notes that you have made at the beginning of your preparation for revision, otherwise you will spend a lot of time revising everything.
- Apart from studying from short and summarized notes, this is the time to give mock tests and solve sample papers.
- Practice hard and mark the areas where you are making mistakes and prepare them separately.
- Do not spend too much time on one question even during practice.
- Whatever sample paper you solve, do practice it afterwards. Do check where and what you did wrong.
- Try your best to solve the paper within the time.
- Not only solve the questions but also improve your speed and Solve with accuracy, keep this in mind.
- Write all the tables, shortcuts, important points, etc. at one place and revise them daily.
- for english language Do special work on vocabulary.
- Read daily magazines, newspapers, articles, blogs etc. for General Awareness section.
- If you are still stuck somewhere, discuss it with your teacher.
- Make sure only as much as you have prepared. Do not start anything new at this time.
Read also: If you have a budget of Rs 1 lakh, then get your child to do this course after 12th
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI