PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: India is called an agricultural country because even today a population in the country is associated with the agriculture sector. In such a situation, to help the farmers, the central and state governments come up with various schemes from time to time. One of those schemes is named PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana). This is one of the ambitious plans of the Modi government. Through this scheme, the central government transfers Rs 6,000 every year to the accounts of farmers. This money is transferred in a total of three instalments. This scheme was started by the government in the year 2019. To take advantage of this scheme, farmers have to register themselves on PM Kisan Portal.
For the convenience of farmers, information related to the scheme was shared on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. According to the rules, only one member of each family gets the benefit of this scheme. Now the biggest question arises that if a beneficiary dies, then in such a situation the heir will get the benefits of this scheme or not. The government has answered this question. Let us know whether after the death of the beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana, his family will get the money of the scheme or not-
After the beneficiary will the family get the benefit of the scheme or not?
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has issued some guidelines related to the benefit of the scheme after the death of the beneficiaries of the scheme. According to these rules, the heir of the deceased farmer can also get the benefit of this scheme if he fulfills all the conditions of this scheme, but for this the heir will have to register himself on the portal. If you fulfill all the terms and conditions of PM Kisan Scheme, then you will definitely get the benefit of this scheme. If you want to check the list of names of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana, then you can easily check it online. Apart from this, you can also apply for the scheme online.
Apply online for PM Kisan Yojana like this-
- To apply for this scheme, first you go to the official website.
- Then go to the Farmer’s Corner present on the home page of the website.
- Here you have to click on New Farmer Registration.
- Then you enter your Aadhar number here and then fill the captcha code.
- After this click on the option of Click Here to Continue.
- Then you fill all the information asked in the application form and save the form.
- In this way you will complete the application for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Let us tell you that you can get this application done by going to mobile or CSC center.
Check your name like this in the list of PM Kisan Yojana-
- For this, first of all visit the official portal of the scheme.
- Here you will see Farmer Corner, click on it.
- Here you will see the option of Beneficiaries List, click on it.
- Now fill your state, district, block details here.
- After that select on Get Report option.
- If you see the name in this list, then you can take advantage of this scheme.
read this also-
FD Rate Hike: Kotak Mahindra Bank and IDFC First Bank customers will now get more interest on FDs! Check New Rates Here
SmartHub Vyapar App: HDFC Bank launches special app for small shopkeepers! Many facilities will be available including loan sitting at home