Gajar Kheer:It is winter season and it is not possible that carrot pudding is not made. In this season, carrot pudding is made in everyone’s house, some houses are such that as long as the cold weather lasts, carrot pudding is made in their house. Taxes get bored. If you want to try something new with carrots, you can eat it by making kheer. Believe me, this is a very easy recipe and once you taste it, you will not be able to forget its taste. So let’s know how to make Carrot Kheer
Ingredients to make Kheer
- Carrot: 250 grams
- Milk: 2 liters
- Ghee: 3 to 4 teaspoons
- Almonds: 10 to 15
- Cardamom: 3 to 4
- Sugar: 2 cup
How to make Kheer
- First of all, wash and clean the carrots properly.
< li>After this, grate the carrots in a utensil.
- Heat ghee in the utensil and fry the carrots in it for some time, until the carrots are completely dry
- After that heat the milk in a deep utensil.
- Cook the milk for some time, when it starts boiling, add the roasted carrots to it.
< li>After this, leave the carrot and milk to cook for some time
- As soon as it starts to thicken, add cardamom powder and sugar to it.
- Cover the kheer. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Cook the kheer until it dissolves completely
- When it is cooked well, add cardamom to it. pimples Grind it, and now add dry fruits like cashews, almonds, raisins and serve it.
You can serve it hot or cold and carrot pudding can enjoy. It can be served as a sweet dish with lunch or dinner.
Tips: To make the kheer thicker, add khova and mawa. Can. If you want, you can use condensed milk to make the kheer thick. For this you have to escape Chinese. Apart from this, to make carrot kheer more tasty, instead of sugar, condensed milk should be used, it will make kheer very tasty.