Hypersomnia Symptoms: Sleep is dear to all of us and most of the time we also like to sleep for some extra time thinking about the benefits of sleep. Sometimes it’s good to do this. Because it is our own responsibility to keep ourselves happy. But when sleeping extra hours becomes your habit and need, then there can be a problem. Because as much as taking less sleep is harmful for health, sleeping more also has a bad effect on the body.
Thus, for an adult person whose age is considered to be 18 to 58 years, it is considered necessary to sleep for 7 to 8 hours. But for children younger than this and for older adults, the sleeping hours can be from 9 to 11. But when a young person starts sleeping for 9 to 11 hours every day, then it becomes a matter of concern. Because it means that there are some problems with your health. maybe in your body Lack of nutrition may be causing weakness or it may also be that you have a problem of hypersomnia. Hypersomnia means a condition in which a person feels sleepy all the time.
What is Hypersomnia?
- Hypersomnia is a condition in which a person is unable to stay awake even if he wants to. He keeps getting sleepy all the time and gets so much sleep that he feels like an intoxicant from all the time.
- In hypersomnia, a person continues to feel sleepy even after sleeping 10 out of 24 hours. That is, even after sleeping for 10 hours, it feels that sleep is not complete. A person suffering from this problem can sleep 16 out of 24 hours in a day. This condition can persist for a few days to a few months. Therefore, as soon as it is clear that you are feeling more sleepy, you should immediately go to the doctor for a check-up.
How is hypersomnia treated?
The drugs that are commonly used to treat hypersomnia, instead of acting on the root cause of the disease, usually cause other problems as these drugs are considered to be very stimulants. If these drugs are used to cure the disease completely, then they become the cause of narcolepsy. This is a type of sleep disorder, in which the brain of a person loses control over the sleep cycle.
Now in such a situation, the question arises that how to treat this problem, then the answer is that you should go to the right lifestyle along with a good doctor. like…
- Take care of personal hygiene.
- Keep the bed clean and the room environment friendly for sleep.
- Reduce the intake of tea and coffee, they affect sleep.
- It is important to stay away from alcohol
- Ayurvedic medicines work to overcome your problem naturally and they do not have any side effects.
Disclaimer: Take the method, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as a suggestion, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Read also: Enjoy apple juice every day in winter, making these three methods will keep asthma away
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )