EPFO UAN Number: A part of the salary of every salaried person is deposited in the PF account. Every PF Account Holder (EPFO) gets a unique 12 digit UAN number just like Aadhaar. It is also called Universal Account Number. Through this account number, you can check your PF account balance and also get interest information.
To get PF account information, EPFO account holders have to activate the UAN number. Only after this you can take advantage of many services of PF account online, but even after activating the UAN number once, people forget UAN. Because of this you have to face a lot of trouble later.
The point to note is that no matter how many jobs an employee changes, his UAN number always remains the same. In such a situation, this number should be with every employee. If your UAN is lost somewhere then you do not have to worry.
You can easily find out your UAN number by following some easy steps sitting at home. Let us know the process to find out UAN number-
In this way, find out the UAN number by decreasing
1. To find out the UAN number, first of all you have to click on the official website of EPFO www.epfindia.gov.in.
2. Next, select the For Employees section on the home page and go to the Services section and select the Member UAN/Online Service option.
3. After this a page will open in front of you on which select Know your UAN option.
4. After this a page will open in front of you in which enter the registered mobile number and captcha.
5. After this, enter the OTP received on the mobile number on the website.
6. After this a page will open in front of you in which you have to enter your name, DOB, PF member ID, Aadhaar number and PAN number. After that fill the captcha.
7. Then click on Show My UAN.
8. After this the UAN number will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Activate UAN number like this
- To activate UAN number, first you go to the official website of EPFO www.epfindia.gov.in.
- There select the For Employee option and select the Member UAN/Online Service option.
- After this the login page will open in front of you in which select Universal Account Number (UAN).
- Then enter your UAN number, date of birth, mobile number and captcha here.
- After this click on Get Authorization Pin.
- After this, OTP will come on your registered mobile number, by entering which verify the details and click on Agree.
- After this your UAN number will be activated in 6 hours.
read this also-
India Forex Reserves: India’s foreign exchange reserves fell for the ninth week to reach $532.66 billion
Share Market Next Week: Why is it important to stay invested in the Indian stock market?