Railway IRCTC Account: The festive season has started in India. across the country tomorrow Diwali The festival of (Diwali 2022) will be celebrated. After this, Chhath Mahaparva (Chhath Puja 2022) will start in Bihar and Eastern Uttar Pradesh. Railways has started many special trains for Chhath (Chhath Puja Special Train). In such a situation, passengers can easily use the website of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation app to book train tickets sitting at home.
If you also want to get rid of the hassle of booking train tickets at the Railway Ticket Counter, then you can book railway tickets by following some easy steps. Let us know how by following only a few steps, your account can be created in IRCTC website and how booking can be done-
Create your new account on IRCTC website like this-
1. For this work, first of all you have to click on the official website of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation www.irctc.co.in.
2. After this, you will see the Register option above, click on it.
3. After this you have to fill a username, password etc.
4. After this, you have to fill the security answer further.
5. On clicking on it, a form will open in front of you in which you have to fill your name, gender, date of birth, email id, mobile number and occupation.
6. After filling all these details, you tick on the Terms and Conditions.
7. After this an OTP will come on your registered mobile. Fill this OTP here.
8. Your IRCTC account will be created as soon as the OTP is entered.
To know the house in Chhath, book like this:
If you want to book a ticket to go to your home on the occasion of Chhath, then for this you can click on the official website of IRCTC www.irctc.co.in. Enter your username and password here. After this, you will see the option to book tickets on the dashboard. Here you fill the details of the journey like boarding and deboarding station, date of journey etc. After this, select the train in which you want to book the ticket and after that, after filling the passenger details, you pay through online payment like credit or debit card. After this your ticket will be booked.
read this also-