AP Police Jobs 2022: If you want to do a job in the police, then this news is for you. Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has issued a recruitment notification. According to which recruitment will be done on the bumper post of sub-inspector and constable in the state. Through this campaign, the posts of 411 sub-inspectors and 6,100 constables will be filled in the police department. Under this campaign, the application process for the post of constable will start from 30 November. While the application process for the post of SI will be started from December 14.
12th pass candidates can apply for the post of constable. While for the post of Sub-Inspector, the candidate must be a graduate in any discipline. Candidates can take help of official site for more details regarding eligibility.
selection will be like this
The selection of the candidates for the post of Sub Inspector will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the preliminary written examination and physical efficiency and measurement test. The first phase of the selection process for AP Police Constable posts written exam will be conducted on 22nd January. Whose admit card is expected to be issued on 9th January.
General category candidates applying will have to pay Rs 300 and SC/ST category candidates will have to pay Rs 150.
how to apply
- Step 1: To apply for this recruitment drive, candidates first go to the official website slprb.ap.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the application link on the candidate home page.
- Step 3: Now submit the information sought in the candidate application form.
- Step 4: After this candidates upload the documents.
- Step 5: Then the candidates submit the application fee.
- Step 6: Now download the candidates application form.
- Step 7: Finally, take a print out of the candidate application form.