PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme: Today, a large number of people in the country depend on agriculture for their livelihood. In such a situation, the Modi government of the Center is giving many facilities to the farmers. One of those schemes is named PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. This is one of the important schemes of the central government which it runs for the farmers. Through this scheme, the government gives financial help to the farmers every year.
Wrong people cannot take advantage of this scheme and so that more and more needy people get the benefit of this scheme, the government keeps on changing the rules of its registration (PM Kisan Scheme Registration). Recently, the government has changed some rules for those who take advantage of this scheme. If you also want to get your new registration done in PM Kisan Yojana, then it is very important to be aware of its rules.
Financial assistance of Rs 6,000 is available every year
Let us tell you that under PM Kisan Yojana, every year the Modi government of the Center gives financial assistance of Rs 6,000 to the farmers. This help is transferred in three installments of total 2,000-2,000. So far in this financial year 2022-23, the government has transferred two installments. Recently, on October 17, the government has transferred the money of the 12th installment of the scheme to the farmers’ account. The government gets the benefit of this scheme to the poor and marginal farmers.
In the recent past, there have been many such reports when ineligible farmers have also been found taking advantage of the scheme. In such a situation, to prevent such incidents, the central government has made e-KYC and ration card mandatory for the scheme. If you are thinking of registering on PM Kisan Portal for the first time, then you will also need a ration card for this. Let us know about the method of registration-
In this way new farmers will be able to register on the PM Kisan Portal-
- For this you visit the official website of PM Kisan Portal.
- Next you will see the option of Farmers Corner.
- After this register yourself by clicking on the option of New Farmers Registration.
- After this you have to enter your Aadhar number.
- Then select your captcha code and state. After that proceed further.
- After this you have to fill complete personal details in the form.
- After this fill your bank details like bank account number etc.
- Along with this, you will also have to upload the copy of the ration card here along with the copy of the rest of the documents.
- Submit your form further. After this your eligibility will be checked.
- If you are found eligible for the scheme, then you will start getting financial assistance of Rs 2,000 every year.