EPFO Jeevan Pramaan Patra : If you are a pensioner, and you have to submit your life certificate (Jeevan Pramaan Patra), then this news can prove to be of your use. Let us tell you that in order to make a life certificate, it is necessary for the pensioner to first register with Jeevan Pramaan. For this, you can deal with the work sitting at home with the Jeevan Pramaan app. Also you can do this app from your phone.
Do your registration like this
Let us tell you that first you have to go to the option of new registration in the mobile app. In this, you have to enter your Aadhar Card Number, Bank Account Number, Name, Mobile Number and Pension Payment Order. You can submit your life certificate by following some steps.
what is the rule
It is known that pensioners can submit their life certificate in two ways. Either you have to go to the bank or the post office yourself. You can also submit life certificate online. If the pensioner wishes, he can make a digital life certificate. For this, you should take the help of Biometrics Authentication System linked with Aadhaar. The Digital Life Certificate (DLC) can be stored online, as well as accessible to the bank or post office or pensioner whenever they want.
Life certificate is required
To generate a Jeevan Pramaan, the pensioner needs to first register with Jeevan Pramaan. For this, they have to download and open the Jeevan Pramaan app. After this, they have to go to the new registration, enter the Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number, Name, Mobile Number and Pension Payment Order (PPO).
Follow this step
- You have to first log in to Jeevan Pramaan App using Pramaan ID and OTP.
- After that select ‘Generate Jeevan Pramaan’ option and enter Aadhar number, mobile number.
- After that click on Generate OTP. Once the OTP is received, enter it.
- After this you have to enter PPO number, name, name of distribution agency etc.
- In this, you can scan fingerprint / iris and authenticate it using Aadhaar data.
- You will see Jeevan Pramaan on the screen, a confirmation message will be sent to the pensioner’s mobile number. Also your Digital Life Certificate will be ready.
read this also-
Aadhaar Card: If you want to keep the Aadhar card completely safe, then follow these steps, it will not be misused