Labh Panchami 2022: Labh Panchami has special significance after Diwali in Hinduism. The Panchami Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month is known as Labh, Gyan and Saubhagya Panchami. On this day there is a law to worship Shiva family and Goddess Lakshmi. Mainly this festival is celebrated with pomp in Gujarat. On Labh Panchami, business people worship new ledger accounts and wish Goddess Lakshmi for growth in business. This year Labh Panchami is a very auspicious coincidence, let us know when is Labh Panchami this year, the time and method of worship.
Labh Panchami 2022 Muhurat (Labh Panchami 2022 Muhurat)
According to the Hindu calendar, the Panchami Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month will start from 08.13 am on 29 October 2022 and will last till 05:49 am on the next day, 30 October 2022. According to Udayatithi, Labh Panchami will be celebrated on 29 October 2022.
Labh Panchami Puja Muhurta – 08.13 am – 10.18 am (29 October 2022)
Labh Panchami 2022 Shubh Yoga
Starting new ventures on Labh Panchami is considered highly beneficial. This time Ravi and Sukarma Yoga is being formed on the day of Labh Panchami, in which any work done is proved. Inauspicious yogas also end the effects of Ravi Yoga and all obstacles are removed.
- Ravi Yoga – 06.31 AM – 09.06 AM (29 October 2022)
- Sukarma Yoga – 10.23 PM – 07.16 PM, October 30
Labh Panchami Puja Vidhi
- On the day of Saubhagya Panchami, wake up early in the morning and retire from bathing and offer Arghya to the Sun by wearing red clothes.
- Worship Lord Shiva, Ganapati ji with sandalwood, flowers, Akshat, Mauli in auspicious time. Offer Ganesh ji’s durva and vermilion, modak. Wrap Kalava on a puja supari and worship it as a symbol of Ganapati. Offer ashes and datura to Shiva.
- Diwali But those who are not able to worship the new books, then they can do this auspicious work on the day of Labh Panchami. Offer perfume, lotus flower, safe sweets to Goddess Lakshmi and chant the mantra ‘Swaha’ in the body of ‘Om Shri Lakshmi Mahalakshmi Mahalakshmi Ehiyehi Sarva Saubhagya’.
- The fast of Saubhagya Panchami, which is done for happiness, good luck and good luck, fulfills all the wishes. It is said that due to the effect of this fast, there is progress in business.
Chaturmas 2022: When is Chaturmas ending? Manglik work will start from this day
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.