CBSE CTET 2022: Candidates who want to appear in CTET have last chance to register for this exam. The application process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CET 2022) to be held in December will end today. Candidates wishing to apply for this test will have to visit the official website ctet.nic.in. At the same time, the candidates can pay the application fee by tomorrow i.e. 25 November.
CBSE will conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test entrance exam between December 2022 and January 2023. This exam will be conducted in Computer Based Mode (CBT). The date of examination will be informed through the admit card of the candidates. CTET is an eligibility test conducted for the recruitment of teachers – PRT (Class 1 to 5) and TGT (Class 6 to 8) for schools run by the Central Government. This score is now valid forever and is required for recruitment of teachers under the Right to Education, RTE Act.
Candidates need to apply in online mode for Central Teacher Eligibility Test Entrance Test. Applicants also have to pay the fee in online mode only. For this exam, general and other backward class candidates will have to pay a registration fee of Rs 1,000 for paper 1 or 2 and Rs 1,200 for both paper 1 and 2. At the same time, the fee for SC, ST and PWD candidates has been fixed at Rs 500 for one paper and Rs 600 for both the papers.
how to apply
- Step 1: First of all, candidates should register themselves by visiting the official site ctet.nic.in.
- Step 2: Now candidates click on the link of Apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Step 3: Then register the candidates.
- Step 4: After this the candidate has to submit the requested details and pay the fee and submit the form.
- Step 5: At last, download the candidate form and keep its print out with you.
Read this also-
Railway Recruitment 2022: Recruitment for more than 2500 posts in Railways for 10th pass youth, you can also apply
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI