Peptic Ulcer Cause and Treatment: Whenever you go to the doctor due to stomach pain, the doctor definitely asks you this question that where is the pain in the stomach or in which side the pain is happening. Actually, there are many reasons behind this question of the doctor. Because pain in different sides of the stomach can be due to different types of problems. Abdominal pain is a common problem. But which part of the stomach is causing pain, it can make your problem serious.
One such reason is stomach ulcers. Ulcers means blisters. When there is frequent and severe pain in the upper part of the stomach, it may be due to a stomach ulcer. Ulcers that occur in the stomach are called peptic ulcers and there are mainly three types of peptic ulcers…
- Ulcer that occurs in the stomach is called gastric ulcer.
- The ulcers that occur in the food pipe are called esophageal ulcers.
- Ulcers that occur in the small intestine are called duodenal ulcers.
Symptoms of stomach ulcer pain
If there is pain in the upper part of your stomach due to ulcer, then along with the pain, you also get to see such symptoms…
- Persistent nausea, loss of appetite or loss of appetite and vomiting may occur as early symptoms of stomach ulcer.
- The pain is happening above the navel and in the lower part of the chest ie lungs.
- Along with the pain, there may be a problem of burning in the stomach and the pain can go from front to back.
- This pain can occur a few hours after eating food. When you do not eat anything between two meals, then the feeling of this pain can be more.
- You may feel this pain more in the morning because when you sleep after having dinner, there is a gap of several hours between two miles (meals).
- The pain caused by a stomach ulcer can last for a few minutes or even for several hours.
- If the problem of ulcer increases too much, then the problem of bleeding from the ulcer can be very high. And due to this, these symptoms can increase further.
- There may also be blood in vomiting or there may also be black colored vomit.
- There may also be blood with motion (faeces). Or a black sticky substance may come with the potty.
stomach ulcer treatment
If you have stomach ulcer, do not get involved in self-treatment or adopting home remedies. Rather go to the doctor immediately and get yourself treated in an emergency.
cause of stomach ulcer
- It is not completely clear what causes stomach ulcers. But it is clear that one of the main reasons for their occurrence is an imbalance of digestive fluid in the stomach.
- Because when there is an imbalance in the digestive fluid in the stomach, due to the imbalance in the digestive fluid, it occurs due to the growth of Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
- This bacteria produces acid in the stomach and it causes irritation in the stomach. At the same time, this bacteria reduces the effect of the acids that digest food, due to which digestion starts disturbing.
Disclaimer: Take the method, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as a suggestion, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Throat choking occurs very quickly in cold weather, follow these home remedies
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )