What are Vata, Pitta, Cough Dosha: Whenever you see or read health news based on Ayurvedic system of medicine, you often hear three words. These are Vata-Pitta and Kapha. Those who are regularly in touch with Ayurveda, they know its meaning and reason. But most of the people are still unaware of them. After the Corona period, the trend of people towards Ayurveda has increased a lot and now people again want to get their diseases treated in natural and herbal way.
Ayurveda is a completely natural system of medicine, in which priority is given to treatment with medicines and herbs. In this, health is considered to be based on Vata, Pitta and Kapha. The balance of these three is a sign of good health. If any one goes wrong, then the health gets worse. These are called Tridoshas in Ayurveda i.e. three doshas.
Why do Vata, Pitta and Kapha become imbalanced?
- The imbalance in these three doshas comes due to two reasons, natural and unnatural. Among these, the natural imbalance is that in which diseases occur due to change in season and age. Whereas unnatural is that, which is caused due to wrong lifestyle, wrong eating habits or any infectious disease.
- Kapha is more aggravated in childhood and increases in winter and spring. Whereas pitta increases in puberty and in the summer season. Whereas Vata dosha gets aggravated in old age and it also increases during the autumn season. But this is a natural change and they do not cause any kind of disease.
What happens when Vata increases?
When Vata ie air increases in the body, then many types of health problems start. like…
- prolonged stress
- irregular lifestyle
- not getting enough sleep
- excessive intake of air-increasing food
What happens when Vata increases?
- When the amount of air in the body increases, more gas is produced.
- There is a problem like flatulence or bloating in the stomach
- body aches
- be restless
- Numbness in any part of the body, etc.
Symptoms of Pitta Dosha Imbalance
Pitta is responsible for maintaining body temperature and controlling appetite. Digestion problems start when pitta is unbalanced. Now the question also arises that why do bile related problems occur? So the most common reason for this is eating too much spicy and fried food or tolerating hunger for a long time. People who stay in the sun for a long time can also have this problem.
What happens when pitta is imbalanced?
- get very angry
- acne breakout
- body swelling
- hot flashes
- skin rashes
- burning sensation on chest
- sour belching
- rapid graying of hair at a young age
What happens when phlegm increases?
- bad emotional health
- the level of depression rises
- itchy skin
- frequent coughing problems
- Joint pain
- swelling up
- more mucus
- Chest tightness, headache and swelling of the face together. And so on
Why does the problem of phlegm increase?
- too much gold
- sleeping late in the day
- over eating
- reduce exercise
- too much sweet food
- Deep fried food intake
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or concerned expert.
Read also: Almond is a tonic for the skin, use this way to stop early aging
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )