Semolina Nuggets Recipe: People are seen battling for healthy and everyone’s favorite breakfast. Everyone seems to be looking for easy-to-make breakfast recipes. Today we have brought a great breakfast dish for you. Which can be made very easily at home. Nuggets made of semolina are liked by everyone from children to elders. Let us know how to make the best and everyone’s favorite nuggets from semolina.
Ingredients for Suji Nuggets
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 3 large boiled potatoes
- 2 tbsp green coriander
- 2 finely chopped green chilies
- Half teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1.5 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Half teaspoon dried mango powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- half teaspoon salt
- oil for frying
How to make Semolina Nuggets
- First of all, put 2 cups of water, half a teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of oil in a vessel and boil it on low flame. After this add semolina slowly and mix.
- Cook the semolina while stirring till it becomes thick, after that turn off the gas and keep it to cool down. After it cools down, apply oil in your hands and knead it like a dough.
- Peel and mash the boiled potatoes for the stuffing of the nuggets. Then put oil in a pan, add peas and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- After the peas are cooked, mash them too. Then add finely chopped green chillies to it.
- Now add 1.5 teaspoon coriander powder, half teaspoon red chili powder, half teaspoon turmeric powder, half teaspoon dried mango powder, half teaspoon garam masala, a little green coriander and salt as per taste and fry for a while.
- Then add mashed potatoes to it and after mixing everything well, make a ball giving it a round shape.
- Now roll the kneaded semolina in the shape of a puri and close it by placing the potato and peas stuffing in it.
- Heat oil in a pan and then fry these semolina balls in oil. Fry these balls till golden brown.
- When ready, serve it in a plate with coriander chutney.
Read also: Thecha Recipe: Make Maharashtrian style Thecha in winters