IRCTC Account Link with Aadhaar Card: With the changing times, there has been a rapid increase in the number of smartphones and internet users in the country. Nowadays people avoid standing in long queues to do any work and easily do that work from their smartphone or laptop. The name of Indian Railways comes in the world’s largest railway network. Every day lakhs of people travel by train to their destination.
There was a time when people had to stand in long queues for hours to get train tickets, but now they can easily book railway tickets (Railway Ticket Through IRCTC) by visiting the website of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. can do.
These facilities are available by linking IRCTC account with Aadhaar
By creating your account on IRCTC, you can easily book your ticket sitting at home only through IRCTC App (IRCTC App) or website. If a user does not link his account with IRCTC, then he gets the facility of booking only up to 12 tickets in a month. On the other hand, if you link Aadhaar card with IRCTC, then the number of ticket bookings doubles i.e. you can book up to 24 tickets in a month instead of 12. If you also want to book tickets from one month to 24, then you can link both by following the process mentioned by us.
How to link Aadhaar with IRCTC-
- To link both, first click on the official website of IRCTC http://www.irctc.co.in.
- After this click on the My Account option and further click on the option of Link Your Aadhaar.
- After this, you fill the details of the Aadhaar number.
- After this click on the option of Send OTP.
- Next, OTP will come on your registered mobile number, fill it.
- After this you will see the Verify button. Click on it. After this the process of your Aadhaar verification will be completed.
- After this your IRCTC account will be linked with Aadhaar.
- Next you will be sent the Confirmation Link on your email.
- Log out from here.
- After this check your status. Then login to the account and book the ticket.
read this also-