Shardiya Navratri 2022 Navami date and time: Goddess Durga is the basis of this world. Maa Bhavani, the form of Mamta, is considered mournful. The holy festival of Navratri is going on. In nine days, whoever worships Mother Ambe with a sincere heart, his fears, diseases and defects are destroyed.
Every day has its own importance in Navratri, but Ashtami and Navami Tithi are considered more important. According to the scriptures, the result of worshiping the goddess during these two days is considered to be the same as fasting for the whole of Navratri. Let us know which day is the Navami of Shardiya Navratri and the importance of this day.
When is Navratri 2022 Navami? (Shardiya Navratri 2022 Navami Date)
According to the Hindu calendar, the Navami date of Shardiya Navratri is starting from 4:37 pm on 3rd October 2022. It will end the next day on October 4, 2022, at 2:20 pm. According to Udayatithi, Navami of Navratri will be celebrated on 4 October 2022.
Shardiya Navratri 2022 Navami Muhurat (Shardiya Navratri 2022 Navami Vrat parana muhurat)
- Havan Muhurta – 06.21 am – 02.20 pm (4 October 2022), duration – 8 hours
- Ashwin Navratri fasting – Will be done after 20 minutes 02 (October 4, 2022)
What to do on Navratri Mahanavami? (Navratri Maha Navami Significance)
- Navami Tithi of Ashwin Shukla Paksha is the closing day of Navratri festival. Goddess Siddhidatri, the ninth form of Maa Durga, is worshiped on this day.
- On the day of Mahanavami, worship of girls has special significance. Nine girls should be invited for the meal on this day. All these are worshiped as nine forms of Maa Durga. After the worship-meal, gifts should be presented to nine girls and one batuk (boy). It is said that worshiping the girl gives double the result of worshiping the whole of Navratri.
- There is a law to perform Havan on the Navami of Navratri. In this, offerings are made to the goddess by chanting the Sahasranamas in the havan. It is believed that by performing Havan on Navami, the result of nine days of penance is obtained manifold and quickly.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.