NEET UG 2022 Final Result Declared: MCC or Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has released the final result of seat allotment of NEET UG (NEET UG 2022). Candidates who have applied for the second round of NEET UG counseling can check the result by visiting the official website of MCC. To do this, the address of the official website of the Medical Counseling Committee is – mcc.nic.in The provisional result of seat allotment of NEET UG was released on 14 November.
what is written in the notice
In this regard, the notice issued by MSC clearly states that the college allotted to the candidates should take admission only online. For admission, they have to visit the online reporting portal of MCC. Admission taken through any other means i.e. admission taken offline will be declared invalid. Therefore, for admission in the seats allotted to the candidates, they should visit only and only the official website of MCC.
Report to the college by this date
Also know that the candidates who have been allotted colleges in the second round of UG 2022 counseling can report till November 22, 2022 only. Take special care of the time limit. You can follow the steps mentioned below to check the result.
How to check NEET UG 2022 seat allotment final result
- To check the final result of seat allotment of NEET UG 2022 second round, first of all visit the official website i.e. mcc.nic.in.
- Here a tab will appear on the homepage on which it will be written – UG Medical Counselling. Click on it.
- By doing this a new page will open. On this page, click on the tab on which it is written – Seat Allotment For Round 2.
- By doing this, your results will appear on the computer screen.
- Check the result from here, save it and if you want, you can also take a print out.
To check the final result of seat allotment of NEET UG 2022 second round Click on this direct link.
Read also: Vacancy for the post of Assistant Professor in this college of DU
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI