Now women will be able to complete PhD by going to another city, know the new rule

PhD New Rule For Female Students: Under the new rules made by the UGC for PhD, women candidates will get special exemption. Now it will not be mandatory for female students to complete their PhD from their own city. If she has to move to another city due to marriage or any other reason, she can continue her PhD from that city itself. His entire work will be transferred to another place. The University Grants Commission has included this in the new rules for PhD.

what was the rule before

Earlier in the year 2016, the rules of PhD were amended but now the changed rules have come into force under the new National Education Policy. UGC has also issued notification for this. After the introduction of this rule, women candidates will get a lot of relief. Now she can continue her PhD from whatever institute she goes to, she will be given permission. It will just be necessary to take care of some rules.

follow these rules

News Reels

At the time of city transfer, candidates have to keep some rules in mind. One of these essential rules is that the research should not be found from the parent institution or examiner or any funding agency. Under this rule, now the entire work of the researcher will be transferred.

The second rule of this transfer will be that the research scholar will have to give credit to his parent institute and supervisor for the part of the research that has been completed in the old institution.

These facilities are also available to women candidates.

Let us inform that till now women candidates are given an additional time of two years to complete the research. Along with this, they are also given the facility of 240 days leave in the form of maternity leave and child care leave.

There will be a PhD even without a master’s degree

It is also in the new rules of UGC that now candidates will be able to do PhD without a master’s degree. In this condition, they must have a bachelor’s degree of four years and they must have obtained a degree with at least 75 percent marks or 7.5 CGPA. Apart from this, working professionals can also participate in part time PhD program but they have to bring NOC from their institute.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *