EPFO Online Complaint Registration Process: A part of the salary of people working in the organized sector is deposited in the PF account. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has crores of subscribers across the country. Account holders can withdraw the amount deposited in EPFO in case of emergency. In such a situation, it can also be used as an emergency fund. PF account holders EPFO provides many facilities. One of them is the facility to file complaints online. Many times EPFO subscribers have to face many problems in making withdrawals, account transfer, KYC etc. In such a situation, EPFO has given online facility to register complaints of people.
EPFO gave information on this matter by tweeting-
Giving information on this matter on its official Twitter handle, EPFO has tweeted, ‘Members can visit the grievance portal at http://epfigms.gov.in for redressal of any kind of grievance related to the services of EPFO. ‘ Along with this, you can also get a complaint done by calling the toll free number 1800-118-005. If you also want to register a complaint for any problem related to PF account, then we are telling you about the easy way to register a complaint online.
Member #EPFO For redressal of any complaint related to the services of https://t.co/ZqSQEXncZL You can visit the complaint portal.#EPF #SocialSecurity #employees #EPFO #EPF #AmritMahotsav @AmritMahotsav pic.twitter.com/cWijSFqMKX
— EPFO (@socialepfo) October 15, 2022
PF subscribers should file complaint like this-
1. To register a complaint, visit the official website of EPFO https://epfigms.gov.in/.
2. After this, click on the option of Register Grievance here.
3. Next you have to choose your status. Next you have to choose any one option from PF Member, EPS Pensioner, Employer.
4. Then select the option of PF member and enter the UAN number and security code in it.
5. After this select the option of Get Details.
6. Then select the Get OTP option and enter all your personal details.
7. After this, you will have to select the Grievance option and register your complaint.
8. After this, while registering your complaint, all the other documents related to it will also have to be submitted.
9. Click on its submit option.
10. After this, you will get the message of registering a complaint on your EPFO’s Registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
EPFO account holders to check the status of their complaint in this way-
After registering the complaint, you can check the status of your complaint. For this, you have to click on the official website of EPFO https://epfigms.gov.in/. Next you will see the option of View Status, click on it. After that enter your registration number, mobile number and email id. Then enter the security code. After this you will see the status of the complaint. In this it will also be known in which regional office your complaint is being redressed. You can get in touch with the officer by calling the numbers given in the status.
read this also-