Phonepe UPI Payment: If you use online payment methods, then this news can prove to be useful for you. By the way, many types of mobile apps are being used to make online payments. Let us tell you that if you are using PhonePe app, now you can make UPI payment even if you have only Aadhaar Card.
PhonePe has brought a new feature
It is known that PhonePe is very popular in the case of instant payment platform. The company has brought a new feature. With this, you can activate UPI only through Aadhaar card OTP authentication. The company says that it is the first platform in the world with Aadhaar based UPI service.
The number of new users increased
PhonePe’s Head of Payments Deep Agarwal says that this will make the UPI onboarding process much easier. They have become the first fintech platform to do so. Till now, a Debit card was required to use the UPI service. But after Aadhaar based authentication, the hassle of Debit card will end. PhonePe company claims that after Aadhaar based UPI service, the number of new users making online payments will increase. India is fast moving towards digital payment.
Do your registration like this
- The Debit Card is required for the UPI PIN during the UPI registration process. But e-KYC will have to be updated through the new service of PhonePe. For this, users will have to select the Aadhaar card option for PhonePe onboarding.
- After this, enter the last 6 digits of Aadhaar on PhonePe. Then OTP will be received from UIDAI.
- After this your Bank Authentication Process will be completed. After this, users will be able to do all the services of UPI payment like payment check and bank balance check.
- In addition to the UPI service, you can find out how many bank accounts your Aadhaar card is linked to. You can find it online. For this, first of all you have to go to the official website of UIDAI.
- Have to click on the link of Check Your Aadhaar and Bank Account. Then you have to enter your Aadhaar number and security code.
- After this, an OTP will be received on your registered mobile number. It has to be filled. Then the option of login will appear in front of you.
- Have to click on it. As soon as you log in, the details of all the bank accounts linked to your Aadhaar will appear.
read this also