PNB One App: The country’s second largest public sector bank PNB provides many facilities to its customers. For the convenience of its customers, the bank has launched an app called PNB One App. Through this app you can do many things in a pinch. Apart from bill payment through the bank’s PNB One app, you can verify your checks through the Positive Pay System. Along with this, you can also take advantage of many facilities like Online Money Transfer, Form 16.
Register on PNB App like this-
To register on this app, you click on the New User option.
Enter your mobile number and account number.
An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which you will enter in the app.
Next, enter the Aadhaar card and PAN number linked with the account.
Set your login ID and password.
Your registration will be done on PNB One app.
After the registration on the app is complete, a message will come on the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card.
Whenever you have to use the app, you can first login to the app by entering the MPIN.
How to make utility bill payment-
The method of bill payment through PNB One is very simple.
You login by entering MPIN.
Select your mobile company by going to Pay Bill option.
After this, pay the bill by entering online payment such as Net Banking ID and password.
You can do this important work through PNB One app-
- Punjab National Bank allows customers to get virtual debit cards through the PNB One app.
- To get the Virtual Debit Card, you have to first login to the app.
- You can get virtual debit card by going to Debit Card option.
- Through this app, customers can pay many different types of bills like mobile bill, landline, DTH, electricity bill etc.
- Customers can verify the check with the Positive Pay system through the PNB One app.
- You can open demat account online.
- You can transfer money online to any account.
- You can transfer money in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, NPS etc.
- TDS/Form 16 can also be generated for filing Income Tax Return.
- Through this app, customers will also get the benefit of Voice Assistance.
read this also
Indian Railway: Railways earned 231 crores in a year from AC-3 tier economy class, know what is its merit