Post Office Savings Scheme In India 2022: If you are thinking about investing your money in the right place, then this news can prove to be of your use. If you do not want to take risk, then we are telling you about the Post Office Savings Scheme. In this, we are telling you about earning good profits even by investing less money.
You will get great profit sitting at home
If you invest in Post Office Saving Schemes. The government has increased the interest rates significantly. One can invest in 2 and 3 year savings schemes in post offices, Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (SCSS), Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP), Post Office Monthly Income Account.
Income tax exemption
Those who do not like to take much risk, they get a great opportunity to invest in Post Office plans. The schemes of India Post are run with the support of the government. They are more secure, apart from this, investing in them also gives tax exemption under section 80-C of Income Tax.
Interest will be available on small schemes
Earlier, interest rates on small savings schemes were revised during the first quarter of 2021-22. At that time the government had reduced the interest on these schemes. This time the interest rates have been increased. The new rates have come into effect from 1 October 2022.
This will be the profit in KVP
In the Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) scheme, the central government has modified both the maturity period and interest of this scheme. Earlier, where the maturity period of this scheme was 124 months, now it has been reduced to 123 months. The interest rate has also changed and it has now increased to 7 percent from 6.9 percent earlier.
will get so much interest
- Under the Senior Citizens Savings Scheme of the Post Office, now you will get 7.6 percent interest instead of 7.4 percent.
- Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (MIS) is now getting 6.7 percent interest, as against 6.6 percent earlier. It has been increased by 10 basis points.
- There has been no change in interest rates on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY), Public Provident Fund (PPF) and National Savings Certificate (NSC).
- Post office interest on 2-year fixed deposits (FDs) has been increased by 20 basis points. Now the interest rate has become 5.7 percent. Earlier, they were getting 5.5 percent interest.
- Post Office 3-Year Fixed Deposit (FD) has increased by 30 basis points. The interest on this has gone up from 5.5 percent to 5.8 percent.
read this also-