MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (MP Cooperative Bank) is recruiting for the post of Clerk and Society Manager. Those candidates who have the ability and desire to apply for these recruitments can apply in the prescribed format. To do this they have to visit this website – apexbank.in From here the form can be filled in the prescribed format before the last date. Through this recruitment drive, recruitment will be done for the post of Clerk/ Computer Operator, Contract and Society Manager.
Total Posts – 2253
Society Manager – 1358 posts
Clerk/ Computer Operator/ Contract – 896 posts
what is the last date
Applications for these posts of MP Cooperative Bank have started from tomorrow i.e. 26 November 2022 and the last date to apply for them is 25 December 2022 Is. To know the details, you can check the notice given on the official website.
Selection will be like this
Selection on these posts will be through written examination. The exam will be conducted online for which the admit card will be issued 7 days prior to the exam. The result will be declared about ten days after the exam.
Who is eligible to apply
To apply for these posts, it is necessary for the candidates to be a graduate from a recognized university. Along with this, they should also have knowledge of Hindi and English typing. Along with this, it is also necessary to do one year computer diploma course.
Apply like this
- To apply, first of all visit the official website i.e. apexbank.in.
- Here click on Click here to apply option.
- After this click on Click here for new registration.
- Now fill the application form.
- In the next step, upload photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand written declaration.
- Now go to the preview tab and check that all the details are filled correctly and then click on Complete Registration.
- Now go to the Payment tab and proceed for payment.
- Now press the Submit button.
- With this the application process will be completed.
- To apply, General, OBC and EWS candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 500. While SC, ST and PH candidates will have to pay Rs 250.
Click here to view the notice. Click on this direct link to apply.
Read also: Schedule of second spot round released in DU
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI